- Isolate vibration is generated by the engine, and most of them are installed close to the engine.
- Reduce premature cracking of manifolds and downpipes and help extend the life of other components.
- Most effective when installed in front of the pipe section of the exhaust system.
- Double wall stainless steel for ensuring durability, technically gas-tight.
- Made of high temperature resistant & highly corrosion resistant material stainless steel 316L, 321, 309S.
- Compensate for the misalignment of exhaust pipes.
Every single unit is tested at least twice throughout the manufacturing cycle.
The first test is a visual inspection. The operator makes sure that:
- The part is placed in its fixture to ensure proper fitment on the vehicle.
- The welds are completed without any holes or gaps.
- The ends of the pipes are fished to the proper specifications.
The second test is a pressure test. The operator blocks all of the entrances and exits of the part and fills it with compressed air with a pressure equal to five times that of a standard exhaust system. This guarantees the structural integrity of the welds holding the piece together.